- Free hanging and PVC backed options available
- Headrail has self-lubricating components
- Square or round corner dust cover valances
- Functional alternative to curtains and drapes
- Custom made in the USA to your specifications
- Conforms to C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
Estimated Production Time: 20 to 25 business days
Estimated Shipping Date: May 17 to May 24
Product Colors (Classic Fabric Vertical Blinds)
Back to top
**For a more accurate color comparison we highly recommend that you request free samples prior to placing your order.**
Product Options (Classic Fabric Vertical Blinds)
Back to top
Best for Kids™ - A wand control is used to traverse the vertical open and close by guiding it from one end of the headrail to the other. Rotating the wand controls the tilting of the louvers for privacy and light control. The wand control is recommended for homes with small children and/or pets. Wand color is white. Blind height up to 84 7/8" has 36" wand, blind height 85" to 99 7/8" has 48" wand, blind height 100" to 124 7/8" has 60" wand, blind height 125" and over has 72" wand. Optional wand lengths are available at the time of order (cannot be changed later).
Traverse Cord and Tilt Chain
A loop cord is used to traverse the vertical vanes along the track to open and close the vertical. A loop beaded chain is used to rotate the vanes, tilting them open and closed for light and privacy control. The loop cord and loop chain are approximately 66% of the product height.
One Way Draw
When the blind is drawn open the vertical vanes will stack to the same side of the window that the controls are on.
Reverse One Way Draw
Also referred to as Opposite Draw. When the blind is drawn open the vertical vanes will stack to the opposite side of the window that the controls are on.
The blind will open from the middle and vanes will stack evenly on both sides of the window. Controls can be positioned on either side.
Price: $12.99 $7.14 (w/coupon)
The blind will open from the sides to the middle and vanes will stack in the center of the opening. Controls can be positioned on either side.
Price: $15.58 $8.57 (w/coupon)
Sewn in Weights (Free Hanging)
Sewn in weights allow the vanes to free-hang without a stiff backing. The weight is inside a hem pocket that is stitched at the bottom of each vane.
Price: Free - no extra charge!
Channel Panel Insert (PVC Backing)
The vane fabrics are inserted into channel panel inserts, which adds durability and helps extend the life of the vanes. The PVC backing also provides increased insulation, decreases the amount of light entering through the vanes, and provides a neutral color to the backside of the vanes.
Price: $29.04 $15.97 (w/coupon)
*price shown is based on the selected size
Square Corner Valance
Decorative valance with square side-returns conceals the headrail track system. 3 1/2" high valance with dust cover and matching vane insert. Inside mounts have 1 1/2" side returns and outside mounts have 3 1/2" side returns. Valance is wider than the ordered width measurement. Notched dust cover fits into window for easy inside mount installation.
Price: Free - no extra charge!
Round Corner Valance
Decorative valance with round side returns conceals the headrail track system. 3 1/2" high valance with dust cover and matching vane insert. Round corners with continuous vane insert provides a sleek appearance. Inside mounts have 1 1/2" side returns and outside mounts have 3 1/2" side returns. Complete valance is wider than the ordered width measurement. Notched dust cover fits into window for easy inside mount installation.
Price: Free - no extra charge!
**Product and option images are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual product.**
Product Description (Classic Fabric Vertical Blinds)
The Class Fabric Vertical Blinds are an affordable choice for large windows and sliding glass doors. Fabric verticals provide the soft appearance of drapes combined with the versatile functionality of blinds. Available as free hanging, allowing more light into your room, or with a PVC backing, providing additional durability and light control. The headrail track system has self-aligning carriers, a heavy-duty aluminum channel, self-lubricating acetal parts, a wheeled carrier for smooth traversing, and reinforced straps between carriers, which ensures equal spacing and synchronized slat movement. Proudly made in the USA.Back to top
Product Specifications (Classic Fabric Vertical Blinds)
Back to top
- Width (min to max): 6" to 192"
- Height (min to max): 12" to 144"
- Minimum Inside Mounting Depth: 1 3/8"
- Flush Inside Mounting Depth (No Valance): 3 3/4"
- Flush Inside Mounting Depth (Square Corner Valance): 4 1/2"
- Flush Inside Mounting Depth (Round Corner Valance): 4 1/2"
- Factory Inside Mount Deduction (Width): 1/2"
- Factory Inside Mount Deduction (Height): 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (Brackets/Required): 2 1/4"
- 3 1/2" Vanes/Louvers
- Inside Mount Bracket: Ceiling Clamp.
- Outside Mount Bracket: 2 5/8" L-Bracket.
- Product Height (Total): Includes the Vanes + Headrail. Inside Mounts include the valance offset and inside mount height deduction.
- Vane Length (Inside Mount): Approximately 1 5/8" less than ordered height.
- Vane Length (Outside Mount): Approximately 1 1/2" less than ordered height.
- Headrail: Aluminum, painted white, with a 4-prong pinion strap system, self-aligning wheeled carrier, self-lubricated acetal parts, reinforced strap between carriers, precision-molded double worm pinion gear.
- Valance (Inside and Outside Mount): The valance is wider than the ordered width, to allow the side returns to extend beyond the width of the track. Not intended to be inside flush mount.
- Stack options: One way draw, reverse one way draw, split draw, and center draw.
- Wand control: Provides 180-degree rotation to each louver simultaneously. Child-safe wand is used to both traverse and rotate louvers.
- Wand control and One Way Draw: The wand is positioned in front of the stack when the vertical is open and is on the opposite end of the track when the vertical is pulled closed.
- Wand control and Split Draw: The wand is positioned in front of the stack, on the inside of the stack, when the vertical is open and in the center of the track when the vertical is drawn closed.
- Wand control: Wand color is white. Blind height up to 84 7/8" has 36" wand, blind height 85" to 99 7/8" has 48" wand, blind height 100" to 124 7/8" has 60" wand, blind height 125" and over has 72" wand.
- Cord & chain control: A #10 nickel-plated rotation chain is used to rotate louvers open and closed, while the traverse cord will draw the louvers across the window.
- Do not traverse the blind open/closed with the louvers in the closed position.
- Square Corner Valance: Included standard with matching 3 1/2" tall vane insert.
- Round Corner Valance: No charge option with matching 3 1/2" tall vane insert.
- Square and Round Corner Valance Side Returns (Inside Mount): 1 1/2" Long.
- Square and Round Corner Valance Side Returns (Outside Mount): 3 1/2" Long.
- Fabric vanes with sewn in weights (free hanging) are the same color on the front and back.
- Fabric vanes with the channel panel insert (PVC backing) are a neutral color on the back.
- Custom Made in the USA.
- All factory measurements and deductions can have a ±1/8" variance
- Mounting hardware included (wall anchors and/or specialty screws may be required based on your mounting surface - not included)
- Free Ground Shipping (up to 94" Tall)
- Reverse One Way Draw is not available with the Wand control.
Shipping & Production Information (Classic Fabric Vertical Blinds)
- Free Ground Shipping on all Classic Fabric Vertical Blinds orders within the contiguous United States that are not oversized. This product is oversized when the height is greater than 94".
- Our Classic Fabric Vertical Blinds are custom made to your specifications and have a typical production time of 20 to 25 business days. Production time starts the business day after your order is placed. Production times are estimates and can vary.
- Shipping time once out of production is 1 to 5 business days depending on the location of the ship-to address.
- We currently only ship to contiguous United States. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Bases.
Measuring & Installation (Classic Fabric Vertical Blinds)
Safe and Secure!
|Shopping is Safe at AwardBlinds. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your information.|
No Processing Fees!
|At AwardBlinds we don't add on extra handling/processing fees. We give you the best prices without any surprises.|
|At AwardBlinds, we respect your privacy. We won't rent or sell your personal information to anyone.|