- Premium craftsmanship, components and durability
- Smooth whites and optional Real Grain finishes
- 3 1/4" crown or urban flat valance included
- Popular for doors and shallow depth windows
- Conforms to C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
Estimated Production Time: 4 to 8 business days
Estimated Shipping Date: Oct 1 to Oct 7
Product Colors (Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
Real Grain Slats - Smooth Stain Design (additional price)
**For a more accurate color comparison we highly recommend that you request free samples prior to placing your order.**
Product Options (Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
Standard lifting system with a crash proof cord lock mechanism used to raise and lower your blinds to any position.
Standard tilt option. Traditional method of tilting the slats open or closed. When you rotate the wand in one direction, the slats open, and when you rotate it in the opposite direction, the slats will close. Recommended for homes with children and/or pets.
The Crown valance is 3 1/4" tall with a decorative crown molding style design.
Price: Free - no extra charge!
Urban Flat Valance
The Urban Flat valance is an optional 3 1/4" tall valance with a modern design.
Price: Free - no extra charge!
Valance Side Returns
No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount)
Select this option if your mounting depth is at least 2 1/2" deep and you want a flush inside mount. If your window opening depth is not deep enough for a flush inside mount then we recommend the 1 1/4" side returns.
1 1/4" Side Returns (Inside Mount)
If you do not have enough depth for a flush inside mount then select this option. The valance will be wider than the blind and the side returns will provide a finished look covering the exposed headrail sides.
2 3/4" Side Returns (Outside Mount)
Designed to cover the sides of the headrail on outside mount blinds providing a clean, finished look.
Custom Side Returns
Custom side returns made to the size required for your unique installation. View the measuring instructions for this product to properly measure for these side returns.
Price: $5.45 $3.00 (w/coupon)
Select this option for the standard valance width. The standard valance width is based on the selected mount type and valance side returns. This is the option selected for the majority of installations.
Intended to cover a single blind the custom valance will be made to a specific width unique to your installation. If selected you will be prompted to enter the exact valance width desired. Ideal for inside mount blinds that have a larger width at the top of the opening compared to the smallest width of the opening. Valances with a finished size over 96" wide will be center spliced (miter-cut).
Price: $15.27 $8.40 (w/coupon)
Shared Common Valance
Select this option for all of the blinds that will share this common valance. Price is per blind.
The common valance is intended to cover multiple side-by-side blinds. If selected you will be prompted to enter the total valance width. The valance width will be factory adjusted based on the side return type selected. Reference the measuring instructions for this product to properly measure for a common valance. Valances with a finished width over 96" wide will be center spliced (miter-cut).
Price: $15.27 $8.40 (w/coupon)
Standard headrail configuration also referred to as a 1-on-1 headrail, a single blind is on the headrail.
Allows two independently operated blinds to share one common headrail. Ideal for large window openings that one single blind cannot cover. Provides increased light control plus two smaller blinds are easier to operate than one large blind. Options that have a surcharge will be charged twice, one for each blind on the headrail.
Price: $38.18 $21.00 (w/coupon)
**Product and option images are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual product.**
Product Description (Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds)
These Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds are the ideal window blinds for shallow windows and French doors. Premium slats look like real wood with the added benefits of faux wood including moisture and flame resistance, high durability and the convenience of easy cleaning. Colors coordinate with our Premium 2" Faux Wood Blinds. These blinds will attract compliments in any room of your home.Back to top
Product Specifications (Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
- Width (min to max): 9" to 96"
- Height (min to max): 12" to 96"
- Minimum Inside Mounting Depth: 1"
- Flush Inside Mounting Depth: 2 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Factory Inside Mount Deduction (Width): 1/2"
- Low Profile Headrail (Height and Depth): 1" x 1 1/2" (Steel)
- Rectangular Bottomrail (Height and Depth): 1/2" x 1"
- 1" slat size is ideal for doors and shallow window depths
- The look of real wood at a lower price - custom made to your specifications
- Color coordinated tassels, headrail, bottomrail, ladders and cords. Color coordinated means that each component color, chosen by the manufacturer, will coordinate with the slat color, not match. Each component could be lighter or darker in color.
- Cord lift - Incorporates a "Crash Proof" safety feature that locks the blind automatically upon release of cords
- Wand Tilt - Controlled by rotating the tilt wand. Wand is based on ordered height. 30" or less has 12" Wand. 30 1/8" to 72" has 24" Wand. 72 1/8" to 91" has 30" Wand. 91 1/8" to 109" has 36" Wand. 109 1/8" and greater has 48" Wand.
- 3 1/4" Crown valance included at no additional charge - Valances over 96" may be center spliced due to Valance width restrictions
- Valance Side Returns: No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount) - Valance is 1/8" (+/- 1/8") less width than the ordered width
- Valance Side Returns: Inside Mount Blinds ordered with Side Returns - Valance is 1 3/4" (+/- 1/8") wider than the ordered width to extend the valance wide enough for the side returns to clear the blind
- Valance Side Returns: Outside Mount Blinds ordered with Side Returns - Valance is 2 1/4" (+/- 1/8") wider than the ordered width to extend the valance wide enough for the side returns to clear the blind
- Valances will color coordinate to the slat color of the blind. Due to dye lot differences, valances are not guaranteed to be an exact match to the slat color.
- Hidden Magnetic Valance Clip is not recommended for blinds mounted on doors
- UV inhibitors provide resistance to warping and fading
- Tested with 500 hours of UV exposure equal to 5 years exposure with minimal gradual fading
- California Registered Flame Resistant Certified - Rated for commercial applications
- Water resistant - Great for high humidity areas such as bathrooms and kitchens
- Mounting box brackets are color coordinated - ceiling (top), wall (back) or side mount
- The headrail is intended to be covered by the included valance. Due to this the headrail may have small dents, scratches and/or marks. This is common and is not considered damage. The valance will cover these imperfections when installed.
- The headrail is metal and any exposed edges may be sharp to the touch. Please handle with care when installing the blinds.
- Center support brackets are included and required for blinds wider than 60" - ceiling (top) or wall (back) mount only
- Faux wood blind weight is heavier than real wood. When lowering your blind lift up on the bottomrail first then release the tension on the cord lock. When raising, use one hand to lift up on the bottomrail while pulling the lift cords in your other hand.
- The blind will have 2 to 4 lift cords based on the ordered measurements. This is required to support the lifting weight. All cords must be operated together to raise/lower the blind level.
- Due to the weight of the blinds, for windows wider than 72" we recommend that you order either a 2-on-1 headrail or 2 separate blinds with a common valance
- Extremely durable and easy to clean
- Ladder cords - Polyester braided cord ladders are designed to ensure proper control with the adequate overlap of the slats when in the closed position
- Ladder cord spacing - Maximum spacing between ladder cords is 11"
- Lift cords - 1.4mm Polyester braided cords designed for lifting and lowering the blind
- Lift cord spacing - Maximum spacing between rout holes for lift cords is 11"
- Height may be up to 3/4" longer due to the overlap required for the 1" slats - this is typical on 1" horizontal blinds
- All factory measurements and deductions can have a ±1/8" variance
- Mounting hardware included (wall anchors and/or specialty screws may be required based on your mounting surface - not included)
- Free Ground Shipping (on all sizes)
- Inside Mount blinds 9 1/2 inches wide and less are available with Center Tilt Only, No Lift
- Outside Mount blinds 9 inches wide and less are available with Center Tilt Only, No Lift
- Inside Mount blinds from 9 5/8 inches to 14 1/2 inches wide are not available with same side lift and tilt controls.
- Outside Mount blinds from 9 1/8 inches to 14 inches wide are not available with same side lift and tilt controls.
- 2-on-1 headrail blinds have a minimum width of 32 inches.
- The minimum Custom Side Return size is 1 1/4 inches.
- Hold Down brackets are only available on Outside Mount blinds.
- Spacer Blocks are only available on Outside Mount blinds.
- 2 3/4" Side Returns (Outside Mount) is available on Outside Mount blinds only.
- Due to the weight of the product, blinds over 54 inches in Width and 90 inches in Height are recommend as a 2-on-1 Headrail or multiple individual blinds with a Common Valance.
- Due to the weight of the product, blinds over 60 inches in Width and 84 inches in Height are recommend as a 2-on-1 Headrail or multiple individual blinds with a Common Valance.
- Due to the weight of the product, blinds over 66 inches in Width and 54 inches in Height are recommend as a 2-on-1 Headrail or multiple individual blinds with a Common Valance.
- Due to the weight of the product, blinds over 72 inches in Width are recommended as a 2-on-1 Headrail or multiple individual blinds with a Common Valance.
- Blinds less than or equal to 37 inches in height must be either wand tilt or have a custom cord tilt length.
- No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount) is available on Inside Mount blinds only.
- 1 1/4" Side Returns (Inside Mount) is available on Inside Mount blinds only.
Shipping & Production Information (Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds)
- Free Ground Shipping on all Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds orders within the contiguous United States.
- Our Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds are custom made to your specifications and have a typical production time of 4 to 8 business days. Production time starts the business day after your order is placed. Production times are estimates and can vary.
- Shipping time once out of production is 1 to 5 business days depending on the location of the ship-to address.
- We currently only ship to contiguous United States. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Bases.
Measuring & Installation (Premium 1" Faux Wood Blinds)
Safe and Secure!
|Shopping is Safe at AwardBlinds. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your information.|
No Processing Fees!
|At AwardBlinds we don't add on extra handling/processing fees. We give you the best prices without any surprises.|
|At AwardBlinds, we respect your privacy. We won't rent or sell your personal information to anyone.|