- Lift & Lock Cordless lift option available
- Smooth and embossed slat styles available
- Slats are flame retardant and water resistant
- Custom made in the USA to your specifications
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Production Time: Approximately 6 to 9 business days. Add an estimated 1 to 5 business days for shipping.|
Product Colors (Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
Sierra Slats - Smooth Stain Design (additional price based on the product size)
**For a more accurate color comparison we highly recommend that you request free samples prior to placing your order.**
Product Options (Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
Standard lifting system with a crash proof cord lock mechanism used to raise and lower your blinds to any position.
Lift & Lock Cordless
Best for Kids™ (when ordered with wand tilt) - The Lift & Lock Cordless lift system is recommended with the wand tilt option to eliminate all dangling cords, providing the ultimate solution for child safety and ease of use. To operate simply press and hold the bottomrail button to easily raise or lower the blind, then release the button to lock the blind in position. Features an aluminum bottomrail color-coordinated to the slat color.
Price: $58.32 $32.08 (w/coupon)
Best for Kids™ (when ordered with lift & lock cordless lift) - Standard tilt option. Traditional method of tilting the slats open or closed. When you rotate the wand in one direction, the slats open, and when you rotate it in the opposite direction, the slats will close. Recommended for homes with children and/or pets.
Cord tilt consists of 2 cords that rotate the horizontal slats open or closed by pulling on either tilt cord. The cord pulley system allows for tighter closure of the slats. The tilt cords will coordinate with the lifting cords, providing a uniform appearance.
3 1/4" tall decorative crown valance. Included as a standard feature. Color coordinated to the slat color.
Price: Free - no extra charge!
3 1/4" tall smooth valance with a curved face. Provides a simple, clean design. Color coordinated to the slat color.
Price: Free - no extra charge!
Valance Side Returns
No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount)
Select this option if your mounting depth is at least 3" deep and you want a flush inside mount. If your window opening depth is not deep enough for a flush inside mount then we recommend the 1/2" side returns.
1/2" Side Returns (Inside Mount)
If you do not have enough depth for a flush inside mount then select this option. The valance will be wider than the blind and the side returns will provide a finished look covering the exposed headrail sides.
2 3/4" Side Returns (Outside Mount)
Designed to cover the sides of the headrail on outside mount blinds providing a clean, finished look.
Custom Side Returns
Custom side returns made to the size required for your unique installation. View the measuring instructions for this product to properly measure for these side returns
Price: $5.45 $3.00 (w/coupon)
Select this option for the standard valance width. The standard valance width is based on the selected mount type and valance side returns. This is the option selected for the majority of installations.
Intended to cover a single blind the custom valance will be made to a specific width unique to your installation. If selected you will be prompted to enter the exact valance width desired. Reference the measuring instructions for this product to properly measure for a custom valance. Valances with a finished size over 96" wide will be center spliced (miter-cut).
Price: $15.27 $8.40 (w/coupon)
Shared Common Valance
Select this option for all of the blinds that will share this common valance. Price is per blind.
The common valance is intended to cover multiple side-by-side blinds. If selected you will be prompted to enter the total valance width. The valance width will be factory adjusted based on the side return type selected. Reference the measuring instructions for this product to properly measure for a common valance. Valances with a finished width over 96" wide will be center spliced (miter-cut).
Price: $15.27 $8.40 (w/coupon)
Standard headrail configuration also referred to as a 1-on-1 headrail, a single blind is on the headrail.
Allows two independently operated blinds to share one common headrail. Ideal for large window openings that one single blind cannot cover. Provides increased light control plus two smaller blinds are easier to operate than one large blind.
Price: $125.97 $69.28 (w/coupon)
*price shown is based on the selected size
**Product and option images are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual product.**
Product Description (Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
The Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds are available in a wide selection of popular smooth and embossed slat colors. These faux wood blinds are made of durable, long-lasting components and are resistant to fading and yellowing, are lead free, flame resistant, and moisture resistant. The explanded PVC 2" slats provide consistent durability, stability and quality throughout the slat material. Each blind includes a 3 1/4" Crown Valance for a finished look and has a trapezoid bottomrail for tighter closure of the slats at the bottom when tilting.Great for high humidity areas like bathrooms and laundry rooms. Demand a higher level of child safety with the easy to use Lift & Lock Cordless lift mechanism. Pair this lift option with the wand tilt to eliminate all dangling cords.Back to top
Product Specifications (Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
- Width (min to max): 9" to 108"
- Height (min to max): 12" to 96"
- Minimum Inside Mounting Depth: 1"
- Flush Inside Mounting Depth: 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
- Factory Inside Mount Deduction (Width): 1/2"
- Headrail (Height and Depth): 2" x 2 1/4" (Steel)
- The look of real wood with the durable qualities of faux wood - custom made to your specifications
- Expanded PVC 2" Slat - Provides consistent durability, stability and quality through out slat material
- Lift cord - Crash-proof cord lock mechanism locks automatically when the cord is released, preventing the blind from crashing down the full height of the blind
- Cord tilt - Allows for a tighter closure of the slats for better light control
- Wand tilt - Optional child safe tilt option controlled by rotating the tilt wand
- Wand tilt has Poly Wands on blinds up to 48" in Height and Lucite Wands for blinds over 48"
- Slats should be tilted fully open before raising the blind. Do not raise the blind with the slats tilted closed
- Trapezoid bottomrail - Provides tighter closure at the bottom of the blind increasing light control
- Lift & Lock Cordless features an aluminum bottomrail that is color-coordinated to the slat color. Rail color is factory selected
- Lift & Lock Cordless - Ability to fully raise the blind will be limited to the reach of the person operating the blind
- 3 1/4" Crown valance included at no additional charge - Valances over 96" may be center spliced due to Valance width restrictions
- Valance Side Returns: No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount) - Valance is 1/8" (+/- 1/8") less width than the ordered width
- Valance Side Returns: Inside Mount Blinds ordered with Side Returns - Valance is 1/4" (+/- 1/8") wider than the ordered width to extend the valance wide enough for the side returns to clear the blind
- Valance Side Returns: Outside Mount Blinds ordered with Side Returns - Valance is 3/4" (+/- 1/8") wider than the ordered width to extend the valance wide enough for the side returns to clear the blind
- Color coordinated tassels, headrail, bottomrail, ladders and cords. Color coordinated means that each component color, chosen by the manufacturer, will coordinate with the slat color, not match. Each component could be lighter or darker in color.
- The headrail is intended to be covered by the included valance. Due to this the headrail may have small dents, scratches and/or marks. This is common and is not considered damage. The valance will cover these imperfections when installed.
- The headrail is metal and any exposed edges may be sharp to the touch. Please handle with care when installing the blinds.
- Flame retardant - Rated for commercial applications
- Water resistant - Great for high humidity areas such as bathrooms and kitchens
- Ultra-violet inhibitor (500hr tested) - Resists yellowing and fading
- Faux wood blind weight is heavier than real wood. When lowering your blind lift up on the bottomrail first then release the tension on the cord lock. When raising, use one hand to lift up on the bottomrail while pulling the lift cords in your other hand.
- Meets American Standard Testing Measures F963-95
- Mounting box brackets mounting locations - ceiling (top), wall (back) or side mount
- Center support brackets are included and required for blinds wider than 48" - ceiling (top) or wall (back) mount only
- Slight variations in color and minimal warpage may occur. These are rare yet natural tendencies and are not considered a defect
- Extremely durable and easy to clean
- Height may be up to 1" longer due to the overlap required for the 2" slats - this is typical on 2" horizontal blinds
- Custom Made in the U.S.A. with imported and domestic parts.
- All factory measurements and deductions can have a ±1/8" variance
- Mounting hardware included (wall anchors and/or specialty screws may be required based on your mounting surface - not included)
- Free Ground Shipping (on all sizes)
- Inside Mount blinds 10 3/8 inches wide and less are available with Center Tilt Only, No Lift
- Outside Mount blinds 9 7/8 inches wide and less are available with Center Tilt Only, No Lift
- Inside Mount blinds from 10 1/2 inches to 14 7/8 inches wide are not available with same side lift and tilt controls.
- Outside Mount blinds from 10 inches to 14 3/8 inches wide are not available with same side lift and tilt controls.
- Blinds over 73 inches in width and 84 inches in height must be made as a 2-on-1 or multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- Blinds over 78 inches in width and 78 inches in height must be made as a 2-on-1 or multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- Blinds over 84 inches in width and 73 inches in height must be made as a 2-on-1 or multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- Maximum single blind width is 96 inches. Blinds over 96 inches wide must be made as a 2-on-1 or multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- 2-on-1 headrail blinds have a minimum width of 24 inches.
- Lift & Lock Cordless has a minimum width of 17 inches.
- Lift & Lock Cordless has a maximum width of 78 inches.
- Lift & Lock Cordless has a maximum height of 96 inches.
- Hold Down brackets are only available on Outside Mount blinds.
- Spacer Blocks are only available on Outside Mount blinds.
- No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount) is available on Inside Mount blinds only.
- 1/2" Side Returns (Inside Mount) is available on Inside Mount blinds only.
- 2 3/4" Side Returns (Outside Mount) is available on Outside Mount blinds only.
- The minimum Custom Side Return size is 1/4 inch.
- Blinds less than 36 inches in height must be either wand tilt or have a custom cord tilt length.
Shipping & Production Information (Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
- Free Ground Shipping on all Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds orders within the contiguous United States.
- Our Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds are custom made to your specifications and have a typical production time of 6 to 9 business days. Production time starts the business day after your order is placed. Production times are estimates and can vary.
- Shipping time once out of production is 1 to 5 business days depending on the location of the ship-to address.
- We currently only ship to contiguous United States. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Bases.
Measuring & Installation (Signature 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
Safe and Secure!
|Shopping is Safe at AwardBlinds. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your information.|
No Processing Fees!
|At AwardBlinds we don't add on extra handling/processing fees. We give you the best prices without any surprises.|
|At AwardBlinds, we respect your privacy. We won't rent or sell your personal information to anyone.|