- Lift & Lock Cordless lift option available
- Smooth slats provide a painted wood appearance
- Slats are flame retardant and water resistant
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Custom made in the USA to your specifications
Estimated Production Time: 8 to 16 business days
Estimated Shipping Date: Feb 10 to Feb 22
Product Colors (Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
**For a more accurate color comparison we highly recommend that you request free samples prior to placing your order.**
Product Options (Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
Standard lifting system with a crash proof cord lock mechanism used to raise and lower your blinds to any position.
Lift & Lock Cordless
Best for Kids™ (when ordered with wand tilt) - The Lift & Lock Cordless lift system is recommended with the wand tilt option to eliminate all dangling cords, providing the ultimate solution for child safety and ease of use. To operate simply press and hold the bottomrail button to easily raise or lower the blind, then release the button to lock the blind in position. Features an aluminum bottomrail color-coordinated to the slat color.
Price: $62.53 $34.39 (w/coupon)
Cord tilt consists of 2 cords that rotate the horizontal slats open or closed by pulling on either tilt cord. The cord pulley system allows for tighter closure of the slats. The tilt cords will coordinate with the lifting cords, providing a uniform appearance.
Best for Kids™ (when ordered with lift & lock cordless lift) - Traditional method of tilting the slats open or closed. When you rotate the wand in one direction, the slats open, and when you rotate it in the opposite direction, the slats will close. Recommended for homes with children and/or pets. Wand is clear. Not available with cord lift.
The traditional valance is 2 1/2" tall with a smooth style design and beaded edges.
Price: Free - no extra charge!
The Deluxe valance is an optional 3 1/4" tall valance with a decorative design.
Price: $8.34 $4.59 (w/coupon)
*price shown is based on the selected size
Valance Side Returns
No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount)
Select this option if your mounting depth is at least 3 1/2" deep and you want a flush inside mount. If your window opening depth is not deep enough for a flush inside mount then we recommend the 1/2" side returns option.
1/2" Side Returns (Inside Mount)
If you do not have enough depth for a flush inside mount then select this option. The valance will be wider than the blind to allow the side returns to extend beyond the brackets, providing a finished look by covering the exposed brackets and headrail sides.
2 1/2" Side Returns (Outside Mount)
Designed to cover the sides of the headrail on outside mount blinds providing a clean, finished look. The valance will be wider than the ordered width of the blind, allowing the side returns to extend beyond the brackets, providing a finished look by covering the exposed headrail and brackets.
Custom Side Returns
Custom side returns made to the size required for your unique installation. View the measuring instructions for this product to properly measure for these side returns.
Price: $5.45 $3.00 (w/coupon)
Standard Valance Width
Select this option for the standard valance width. The standard valance width is based on the selected mount type and valance side returns. This is the option selected for the majority of installations.
Custom Valance Width
Intended to cover a single blind the custom valance will be made to a specific width unique to your installation. If selected you will be prompted to enter the exact valance width desired. Ideal for inside mount blinds that have a larger width at the top of the opening compared to the smallest width of the opening. Valances with a finished size over 96" wide will be center spliced (miter-cut). Can only be up to 5" wider than your ordered width measurement.
Price: $15.27 $8.40 (w/coupon)
Shared Common Valance
Select this option for all of the blinds that will share this common valance. Price is per blind.
The common valance is intended to cover multiple side-by-side blinds. If selected you will be prompted to enter the total valance width. The valance width will be factory adjusted based on the side return type selected. Reference the measuring instructions for this product to properly measure for a common valance. Valances with a finished width over 96" wide will be center spliced (miter-cut).
Price: $15.27 $8.40 (w/coupon)
Standard headrail configuration also referred to as a 1-on-1 headrail, a single blind is on the headrail.
Allows two independently operated blinds to share one common headrail. Ideal for large window openings that one single blind cannot cover. Provides increased light control plus two smaller blinds are easier to operate than one large blind. Options that have a surcharge will be charged twice, one for each blind on the headrail.
Price: $43.36 $23.85 (w/coupon)
*price shown is based on the selected size
**Product and option images are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the actual product.**
Product Description (Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
The Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds is the most affordable made in the USA faux wood blind that we sell. Available in 3 of the most popular white/off-white colors, this product is ideal for most room decor. The slats are smooth, providing the appearance of painted wood. Make sure to order free samples, so you get the color that is best for you. The cordless lift and lock option with wand tilt is available with child-safety in-mind. The standard 2 1/2" Traditional Valance is no extra charge or you can upgrade to a 3 1/4" Crown Valance for a more decorative design. Behind the valance is a high profile headrail, that provides ample support for the weight of the faux wood blind.Back to top
Product Specifications (Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
Back to top
- Width (min to max): 12" to 96"
- Height (min to max): 12" to 120"
- Minimum Inside Mounting Depth: 1 1/8"
- Flush Inside Mounting Depth: 3 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
- Factory Inside Mount Deduction (Width): 1/2"
- Headrail (Height and Depth): 2" x 2 1/4" (Steel)
- Expanded PVC 2" Slat - Provides consistent durability, stability and quality through out slat material.
- Lift cord - Crash-proof cord lock mechanism locks automatically when the cord is released, preventing the blind from crashing down the full height of the blind.
- Cord tilt - Allows for a tighter closure of the slats for better light control.
- Wand tilt - Child safe tilt option controlled by rotating the tilt wand. Not available with Cord Lift.
- Wand tilt - Wand is clear.
- Slats should be tilted fully open before raising the blind. Do not raise the blind with the slats tilted closed.
- Lift & Lock Cordless - Press the bottomrail button to easily lift or lower the shade, then release the button to lock in position. Easy leveling adjustment in headrail.
- Lift & Lock Cordless - Features an aluminum bottomrail that is color-coordinated to the slat color. Rail color is factory selected.
- Lift & Lock Cordless - Ability to fully raise the blind will be limited to the reach of the person operating the blind.
- Valances will color coordinate to the slat color of the blind. Due to dye lot differences, valances are not guaranteed to be an exact match to the slat color.
- 2 1/2" Traditional valance is standard. 3 1/4" Crown valance is available as an upcharge. Valances over 96" will be center spliced due to Valance width restrictions.
- Valance Side Returns: No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount) - Valance is 1/8" (+/- 1/8") less width than the ordered width.
- Valance Side Returns: Inside Mount Side Returns - Valance is 1" (+/- 1/8") wider than the ordered width to extend the valance wide enough for the side returns to clear the blind
- Valance Side Returns: Outside Mount Side Returns - Valance is 1" (+/- 1/8") wider than the ordered width to extend the valance wide enough for the side returns to clear the blind.
- Valance width is measured across the back of the valance (between the side returns if applicable). Side Return length is measured on the back of the side return, from the back of the valance to the end of the side return.
- Color coordinated tassels, headrail, bottomrail, ladders and cords. Color coordinated means that each component color, chosen by the manufacturer, will coordinate with the slat color, not match. Each component could be lighter or darker in color.
- The headrail is intended to be covered by the included valance. Due to this the headrail may have small dents, scratches and/or marks. This is common and is not considered damage. The valance will cover these imperfections when installed.
- The headrail is metal and any exposed edges may be sharp to the touch. Please handle with care when installing the blinds.
- Center support brackets are included when required (determined based on size) - ceiling (top) or wall (back) mount only.
- Mounting box brackets mounting locations - ceiling (top), wall (back) or side mount.
- Faux wood blind weight is heavier than real wood. When lowering your blind lift up on the bottomrail first then release the tension on the cord lock. When raising, use one hand to lift up on the bottomrail while pulling the lift cords in your other hand.
- Blinds made over 40 square feet will be heavy and hard to lift and may have light gaps in the bottom portion of the blind.
- Slight variations in color and minimal warpage may occur. These are rare yet natural tendencies and are not considered a defect.
- Height may be up to 1" longer due to the overlap required for the 2" slats - this is typical on 2" horizontal blinds.
- Custom Made in the U.S.A. with imported and domestic parts.
- All factory measurements and deductions can have a ±1/8" variance
- Mounting hardware included (wall anchors and/or specialty screws may be required based on your mounting surface - not included)
- Free Ground Shipping (on all sizes)
- Blinds over 60 inches width and 78 inches height must be made either as a 2-on-1 headrail or as multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- Blinds over 54 inches width and 84 inches height must be made either as a 2-on-1 headrail or as multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- Blinds over 48 inches width and 96 inches height must be made either as a 2-on-1 headrail or as multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- Blinds over 42 inches width and 108 inches height must be made either as a 2-on-1 headrail or as multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- Blinds over 78 inches width must be made either as a 2-on-1 headrail or as multiple single blinds with a common valance.
- This product is not available over 60 inches width and 108 inches height.
- This product is not available over 66 inches width and 102 inches height.
- This product is not available over 72 inches width and 96 inches height.
- This product is not available over 78 inches width and 84 inches height.
- This product is not available over 84 inches width and 78 inches height.
- Minimum width for inside mount is 12 1/2 inches.
- Lift position and tilt position cannot be on the same side.
- 2-on-1 headrail blinds have a minimum width of 30 inches.
- The minimum Custom Side Return size is 1/2 inches.
- Hold Down brackets are only available on Outside Mount blinds.
- Spacer Blocks are only available on Outside Mount blinds.
- 2 3/4" Side Returns (Outside Mount) is available on Outside Mount blinds only.
- No Side Returns (Flush Inside Mount) is available on Inside Mount blinds only.
- 1/2" Side Returns (Inside Mount) is available on Inside Mount blinds only.
- Cord lift is not available with wand tilt.
- Lift & Lock Cordless has a minimum width of 18".
- Lift & Lock Cordless has a maximum width of 84".
- Lift & Lock Cordless has a maximum height of 84".
- Lift & Lock Cordless is not available with the 2-on-1 headrail option.
Shipping & Production Information (Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
- Free Ground Shipping on all Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds orders within the contiguous United States.
- Our Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds are custom made to your specifications and have a typical production time of 8 to 16 business days. Production time starts the business day after your order is placed. Production times are estimates and can vary.
- Shipping time once out of production is 1 to 5 business days depending on the location of the ship-to address.
- We currently only ship to contiguous United States. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Bases.
Measuring & Installation (Economy 2" Faux Wood Blinds)
Safe and Secure!
|Shopping is Safe at AwardBlinds. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your information.|
No Processing Fees!
|At AwardBlinds we don't add on extra handling/processing fees. We give you the best prices without any surprises.|
|At AwardBlinds, we respect your privacy. We won't rent or sell your personal information to anyone.|